Ultracraft Cabinetry Construction
Read more about our thorough finish process.
1. Cabinetry is manufactured with 5/8˝-thick environmentally-friendly EPP-certified engineered furniture core or plywood panels
2. Dowel-and-glue joinery and fully-captured, machine-fitted back panel
3. Flush bottom, top and finished ends for a furniture-like appearance and easy installation
4. Footed moldings and light rails secure to flush tops and bottoms of Wall cabinets
5. Full-width stretchers, front and rear, provide solid support and mounting surface for counter tops
6. Toe-space blocking, front and rear, for strength and optional, coordinating Toe Kick cover
7. Tops, bottoms and unfinished ends are covered in White, Grey or Neutral Woodgrain melamine, providing complete coverage of the engineered wood core. Finished Ends, Finished Interiors and Panels are covered in color-coordinated material
8. Front edges have matching wood or coordinating PVC edgebanding; Tops, bottoms and backs of End Panels are also edgebanded
9. Standard White, Grey or Neutral Woodgrain melamine interior; optional coordinating interior is available
10. 3/4˝-thick, adjustable, full-depth shelving with edgebanding and metal shelf clips
11. Steel, fully-concealed, clip-on/off, self-closing, 110°, 6-way-adjustable hinge with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and soft close operation
12. Wood Dovetail Drawer with Soft Close: Box is 5/8" thick, solid wood on all four sides, dovetail joinery at each corner and 1/4" thick, fully-captured bottom, all in a Natural finish. Soft Close glides allow smooth and silent closing. Glides are a full-extension, tandem, undermount system with 100 lb. Static / 90 lb. Dynamic load rating. Standard on cabinets with all door styles except UltraLux. Wood Dovetail Pull-outs with Soft Close are available as an upgrade.
13. Metal Drawer with Soft Close: Standard on cabinets with UltraLux door styles. Available as an upgrade with all other door styles.
Metal Drawer with Soft Close and Touch-To-Open: An upgrade for cabinets with any door style. Open the drawer by pressing on the drawer front; eliminate the need for decorative hardware.
The box for both Metal Drawers is the Blum Legrabox. Sides are fingerprint-resistant metal with a stainless steel look. Bottom and back are 5/8"-thick grey melamine. Soft Close glides are a built-in, full-extension undermount system with 125 lb. Static / 110 lb. Dynamic load rating. Metal Pullouts with Soft Close are available as an upgrade.
All drawer glides have a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.